5.07.2009

Every Mom Could Use Some M.E. Time!

ONE HOUR MASSAGE…Just meditate on that for a second! Sound good? Believe me it was!

Today me and my good preggie friend Paige were treated to free massages at Massage Envy (aka M.E.)! They were awesome! AWESOME!!! All of the staff members were amazing and welcoming! I think it was 2002 the last time I had a professional massage…seriously. This massage was worth the wait! In fact, Paige and I are going back next week! After our massages we stayed around for a few laughs with the staff. Talk about good times!

Being on the Houston Mom Squad has been awesome! I still have to pinch myself when I open the door and see a brand new Traverse in my driveway! OK, I know and respect that in the grand scheme of things it is just a car. But it is also a reward of sorts for my nerdy obsession with blogging! For the longest time I thought it was just me and space having a one way conversation. I know that there are blogs out there that get literally thousands of visitors every day. This is not one of them so to be asked to participate with CBS Radio and Chevrolet...and Mom Central...and Got Milk to name a few is mind blowing to me! I give 100% of the credit to God! There is no way that my little blogs could win the attention of these companies on their own! He is so good!

Thank you, thank you to the Massage Envy staff, Chevrolet...and Lord! We definitely enjoyed our M.E. time!

Don’t forget to vote! Wouldn’t it be great to get a free massage AND and free getaway weekend?!

Your very relaxed mommy blogger,

Valerie

No comments: