4.14.2009

CBS Radio and Chevrolet Campaign - Mommy Madness


Wow! I am shaking as I write this! I have been sitting on this announcement for a few weeks and finally got the green flag to blog about it! I have been picked along with 4 other moms here in Houston to participate in a campaign for CBS Radio and Chevrolet! I will be part of the "Mom Squad" and will be driving a Chevrolet Traverse for 8 weeks! The Mom Squad has to blog and post pictures and video on our website MommyMadnessHouston.com starting on April 20th about our adventures in motherhood with a Traverse! Needless to say I am very excited!

From April 20th - June 14th, you will be able to view all of our blog posts on the website AND vote for your favorite mom (aka Vote for Me)! Those who submit votes will be entered into a contest to win a getaway weekend and/or a massage!

We are supposed to be receiving our Traverse this Thursday at the CBS Studio! Until I have the Traverse parked in my driveway I am still a little nervous about it all so please say a prayer that everything goes well! I will be posting in triplicate about my adventures with the campaign on this blog, my Moms Living Fit blog (where CBS found me), and of course on the Mommy Madness website!

There are three Mommy Madness campaigns going on in the US right now with Houston being one of them and the other two in Dallas and Kansas City (if you were interested in those).

Again, say a prayer for me! I'll be keeping you posted!

1 comment:

tranikowa said...

You will have my vote.
Very exciting about this car. Will you have the navigation system in yours?
PS- I also wanted to ask if you got my email about the tickets for tomorrows show?